SMOKE & FIRE CANDLE
Missing the festival scene this year? This candle evokes memories of sitting by the campfire, with sipping your favourite tipple from a hip flask and sharing tales of adventures with you pals. Low down, smoky and musky.
We hand pour these candles in house which helps keep our workshop smelling amazing!
Need to know:
* Note Profile:
Top: Lemon, Lime, Mint, Cognac
Heart: Jasmine, Iriswood, Clove, Vetiver
Base: Oak, Incense, Tobacco, Musk
* Made in house from a high quality coconut & rapeseed natural wax blend and using a crackling Lumetique® wood wick produced from FSC-certified forest mills.
* 220 grams, approx. 30 hours burn time.
* Candle Safety
Play safe folks
To prevent fire and serious injury, do not leave candle unattended.
Remove from cardboard box and sit on a level, fire resistant surface.
Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Keep at least 10cm between lit candles.
Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Stop burning your candle when less than 5mm of wick remains.
* Burning instructions. Trim wick to 5mm before lighting. Keep candles free of foreign materials, including matches and wick trimmings. Do not burn the candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
* Allergens: Contains BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, ALPHA-HEXYLCINNAMALDEHYDE, D-LIMONENE, contact us for Safety Data Sheets. May cause and allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash thoroughly with soap. If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice
* Dispose of content / container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.