BIKES BEERS & BAD IDEAS RAGLAN
Bikes, beers and bad ideas is kind of a motto around Boyds. We love that shit and we love this Raglan too.
This design and motto has appeared on flags, banners and stickers before, but it took ages to get a layout that worked for a garment.
Like all our printed goods, this shirt was printed by hand in-house using water based ink on vintage equipment.
Need to know:
* Handprinted in house using waterbased in on vintage equipment
* Regular fit
* Crew neck, ¾ length raglan sleeves, curved tails
* Light weight, 150g / 4.4oz, 34-singles
* 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
* Self-fabric binding on neck, side seamed, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage