This updated and improved design from Biltwell features a new, sleek looking injection-molded plastic frame that offers a wider peripheral vision. A great bonus for those who wear glasses is that the improved wider frame fits nicely around the vast majority of prescription glasses. The polycarbonate lens used is impact-resistant and features an anti-fog coating for when you get stuck in inclement weather.
The broad woven elastic strap has grippy silicone strips on the inside to keep it in place on your helmet and can be adjusted with two Double D-rings to provide the perfect fit for any helmet shell size. The two-stage foam on the back of the frame has a brushed fleece outer layer which will wick moisture away from your skin and keep dust out of your goggles.
Need to know
- Titanium coloured frame
- Grey strap with Biltwell script logo on one side and anvil logo on the other
- Woven elasticated strap with silicon anti-slip strips
- Double D-ring adjustment
- Clear anti-fog polycarbonate lens
- Two-stage foam with brushed fleece outer layer
- Replacement lenses in alternative tints are available