Boyds presents The Winter Blast - THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT
Firstly, thanks so much for supporting our first show and contributing to the event being completelty SOLD OUT! If you have any friends who were planning on just turning up on the day, please let them know we have now reached the legal headcount capacity for the venue so unfortunately there will be no tickets on the door.
So here is what you need to know!
Please arrive with your ticket or the QR code on your phone as this will be scanned and you will be issued with a wristband for the day. No ticket, no entry.
The doors open at 11:30am and there is parking on site. There will be parking marshalls and should the main car park get full, they will be able to direct you to alternatives.
The address of the venue is:
The Goods Shed,
Rushden Historical Transport Society
You may however find it easier to follow this link for the precise location of the entrance to the car park using what3words:
We would love it if you joined us for the duration so have arranged a full day of entertainment.
To give you an idea of how the day will go, here is the running order for the entertainment
- 11:30am DOORS OPEN
- 11:30am - 1pm - DJ Alex Taylor
- 1pm - 1:45pm - Shadow Bones Acoustic
- 1:45pm - 3pm - DJ Alex Taylor
- 3pm - 3:45pm - Guido Solo Set
- 3:45pm - 5pm - Deadbeat DJs
- 5pm - 5:45pm - Sam Barrett Trio
- 5:45pm - 6:30pm - Deadbeat DJs
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Dois Padres
- 8pm CLOSE
FOOD & DRINK
There will be a range of food and drink available from the following outlets to make sure you are nourished and watered throughout the day:
- The Goods Shed Bar - a range of soft and alcoholic beverages
- Brewpoint - Beers brewed in Bedford
- Bandit Street Food - hot gormet BBQ food
- Sicily 23 - Wood Fired Pizza
- Really Awesome Coffee - Coffee & soft drinks
We have assemebled a great range of traders for the day so bring your wallets and be prepared to smash all your Christmas shopping for the day. Here is our lineup:
- Boyds - Goods and apparel, made by hand, inspired by machine
- Tinker and Fix - tools and kid for menders, makers and groovers
- Club Veloce - Biker clothes and accessories
- Signs by Jorge - Traditional sign written goods
- Two Gun Salute - Clothes and accessories inspired by Kustom Kulture and Tattoo Flash
- Henry S Parrott - Handmade metalwork and sculpture
- Deathtrap VC - Badass stickers and vintage stuff
- DILLIGAF Clothing - Handmade clothing, leather goods and coffee
- Street Icons - Motorcycle luggage, accessories and clothing
- Here We Ride - Art and clothing for riders
- Cooperb - Motorcycles and custom parts
- Mad Danny - Pinstriping
- Goldtop - High quality leather moto goods
- Dr Tricky - Hand painted goods and art
- Retro Bandit - Hand crafted lifestyle goods
So thats it. Good speed to those brave folks coming on 2 wheels, and comiserations for the designated drivers. Heres hoping for a fantastic day to kick off the festive season with a bang!
See you next Sunday,
Tom, Jess & Dan