Well, I thought the day would never come, but following a punishing year it is time for me to thin the fleet and get my finances into a better state. As such I am running the following mega-raffle.
1st Prize: 1966 Ford Thunderbird
2nd Prize: 2002 Custom Triumph Legend TT
3rd Prize: £100 Boyds Voucher
4th Prize: £100 Boyds Voucher
5th Prize: £100 Boyds Voucher
250 x tickets at £50 per ticket, the draw will be made when all 250 tickets are sold. The vehicles will need to be collected from Bedford, and the vouchers issued electronically.
1 in 50 people will be winning a prize which are pretty good odds!
Following my recent battle with mental health issues, I will be donating £500 of the money raised to CALM. Check out the amazing work they do.
Send £50 via PayPal friends and family payment to email@example.com not forgetting to include your Instagram handle (or a way of contacting you) and the answer to the following question in the message box.
HOW MANY CYLINDERS DOES THE TRIUMPH TT LEGEND ENGINE HAVE?
Failure to include the answer to the question will invalidate your entry.
You can purchase as many tickets as you want, just pay multiples of £50.
PLEASE NOTE, this raffle is being run by me (Tom) as they are my personal vehicles and not owned by Boyds of Bedford LTD.
The draw will be made live online and verified independently.
If you could share this and help me get the word out and the vehicles into their new owners hands, that would be great.
1966 Ford Thunderbird
- Stock 390 V8 with auto transmission which sounds amazing.
- Runs, drives, starts and stops, and is the most usable classic car I have ever owned
- Tax and MOT Exempt
- Is a presentable, useable car, not a show winner
- Small jobs needed, a service and tune, drivers window not working, speedo not working… that’s about it.
- Amazing car, real head-turner will be really really missed.
2002 Triumph Legend TT
- Runs, drives, starts and stops and will have a fresh MOT put on it for the new owner. 42000 approx. miles (just run in!).
- Stock engine and running gear, with the exception of an airbox delete with pod filters now in place. You could ride this everywhere and will get lots of attention.
- Serviced about 500 miles ago but not used much in the last year since I got my Indian.
- Really cool, unique and rare motorcycle. You don’t see many Legend TTs, let alone one which has been modified. The Hinkley Triple 3-cylinder engine is a very capable and lively unit.
£100 Boyds Vouchers
These vouchers will be issued electronically and are redeemable against anything on the Boyds of Bedford website. They have a 2 year expiry date so don't forget to spend them!